Covid-19 Updates

American International Tax Advisers is open and operational!   The Bangkok office is open however we are asking clients to limit office visits and work with us remotely if  possible.  Contingency plans are in place for the staff to work at home should the government require the physical office to be closed.  If you need to contact us our phone is still accessible and email is still available.  We are working hard through this to try to help our clients through this very strange tax season.

Who We Are.

American International Tax Advisers is Asia’s best U.S. tax firm.  We are focused on assisting expatriates with United States tax planning, consulting, and return preparation.    While the IRS does not have offices in Thailand or Cambodia, we serve clients all over Asia and the USA from offices in Bangkok Thailand,  Hong Kong, Phnom Penh Cambodia,  Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Metro Manila Philippines, and Sarasota Florida, Sao Paulo Brazil.  Many U.S. Expatriates and Green Card holders are unaware that they have a requirement to file a U.S. income tax return. As a result they have a large number of past due returns to submit. We are experts in correctly completing past due returns for U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders with this problem. If you find yourself in this difficult situation, rest assured we are able to bring you up to full compliance in the eyes of the Internal Revenue Service with minimal stress. Contact us today for a consultation on how we can help you.For business, we are specialist in international tax planning for companies where there is a connection with the USA.   If a business needs help doing business with or in the United States we are able to provide high level planning and compliance services.We are proudly American owned.


US Tax Services, US Tax Advisers, US Tax Advisors, US Tax Preparation, US Tax Preparers, US Tax Consultants, US Tax Consultancy, US Tax, US Expat Tax, US Tax Specialists, US Tax Bangkok, US Tax Thailand, United States Taxation, Best US Tax Consultation, Best US Tax Firm, Best Expat Tax Services, Expatriate Taxation, Expat Tax, Expat Tax Professional, Expatriate Tax Services, American Tax Advisers, American Tax consultants, American Tax in Thailand, American Tax in Bangkok, American Expat Tax Services, Thai Expat Tax, Tax for Expats, Taxes for Expats,  Expat Tax Advisors, Expat Tax Advisers, International Tax Specialists,  International Tax Advisors, International Tax Advisers,  Overseas Tax Specialists, Foreign Income Tax Specialists

    Line ID : aitax


Thailand Central  Office

One Pacific Place

140  Unit 1804 (18th Floor)

Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey,

Bangkok 10110


(66)  94-681-9734

Chiang Mai

(66) 53-218-823


(63) 998 229 4549


Judges St. Our Lady of Lourdes Subdivision,

Munting Batangas, Balanga City,

Bataan 2100 Philippines

Hong Kong


15/F, Skyway Centre, 23 Queen’s Road West,

Sheung Wan, Hong Kong


Cambodia Satellite Office

(855)-2396 2514

#53, street 446,

Tuol Tompoung I , Chamkarmon

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Kuala Lumpur Satellite Office

(60)-392 125 417

United States

(01) 941-548-7499

Sydney Australia

61 (02) 8007-4203

 5 Martin Pl, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Sao Paulo Brazil

55 (11) 4210-3742

2017, 2018,  2019 Foreign Earned Income Exclusion

The 2017 Foreign Earned Income Exclusion has increased to $102,100, up from $101,300 for tax year 2016. This means that a husband and wife can make up to $204,200 of earned income using the 2017 Foreign Earned Income Exclusion and pay zero Federal income tax.

The Foreign Earned Income Exclusion for 2018 is $104,100.  This means that a husband and wife can exclude up to $208,200 of earned income using the 2018 Foreign Earned Income Exclusion .

The Foreign Earned Income Exclusion for 2019 is $105,900.  This means that a husband and wife can exclude up to $211,800 of earned income using the 2019 Foreign Earned Income Exclusion .


To qualify for the 2019 FEIE, you must be out of the U.S. for 330 out of 365 days, or living abroad as a legal resident of a foreign country. If taking the exclusion as a bona fide resident of a foreign country, you might spend 3 to 5 months a year in the U.S., but never 6 months.

For more on how to calculate the 330 days for the 2019 Foreign Earned Income Exclusion contact us.